Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This time last night (or early morning)...

... I just woke up from a heart-thumping, nearly-horrifying dream. Ngayon naman patulog pa lang ako. I've been watching out for torrents of Conan's latest episodes pero wala pa ring lumalabas, so I had to settle for Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things Part 1 lang muna.

I thought it was a happy episode, but no! Nakaka-depress!!! Hahahahaha! Sorry na! Inggitera akong tunay. Ok pa ako nung namigay siya ng diamond watch at ng mamahaling bag at shoes, keri ko pa... Kaso nung linabas na yung Nikon D3100 SLR... the green-eyed monster emerged! Hahahaha!

I decided that I only want a Nikon P7000 because I think it's something I can save up for without regretting once I buy it, pero SHET!!! If only someone would give me a Nikon D3100...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I WANT ONE TOO!!!!

That episode of Oprah was my nightmare for today.

I really am content with what I have, but when you learn about the things that you COULD have... HOMAYGEDS! Contentment flies out the window... while envy saunters in!

No comments:

Post a Comment