Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Rants of a Confused Mind

I am numb! I am lost! I am confused.

I know what I should do about some things.

Still.. I know there's something else that I want to do, but I still don't know what that is. How can I move forward if I don't know what I want? I'm not even sure what I need. How will I go about life not knowing what I want or what I need?

I feel like I'm floating... I feel like I'm just floating... waiting to finally touch the ground... or maybe waiting for another gust of wind to blow me somewhere else... somewhere faraway... somewhere near... somewhere I've never been... or maybe even back to where I started.

Nakakapagod na magsulat about something metaphysical. I need something to start being concrete in my life. Kaso di ko alam what i can do about it.

Sabi nga nung kanta, "So many questions, but the answers are so few..." Ayus nga sana kahit konti lang yung sagot kung may clue man lang sana ako kung ano yung sagot.. or at the very least... some clues on what questions I should really be asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment