Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cynicism

Wala lang... I just realized that cynics are the most annoying people to have around you.

I know I sometimes am one, but I will endeavor to be less and less being such each day. Kasi ayoko maging annoying.

I love fantasizing, dreaming and thinking that things will work out for me eventually. I don't need cynics around me. Pero yun nga lang.... delusional people can sometimes get in my nerves too. Yung tipong akala mo kung makapagsalita eh di alam ang realities of life... Yung sobrang weird lang na akala mo lahat ng pangyayari sa mundo ay positive lahat.

Alam ko naman pag nangangarap lang ako... Ayoko lang ng mga taong akala mo wala ng rason para mabuhay pa sa mundong 'to tapos idadamay nila ako sa kabadtripan nila sa mundo. Ayoko rin ng mga taong nabubuhay lang sa isang pangarap.

In short, a healthy dose of fantasy and "uncommon" sense is good to have, for me at least. But it needs to be accompanied with a shot of awareness of reality as well.

Wala laaaaaang!!!!! Hehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment