Thursday, September 9, 2010

Repeat Till Fade

This is one of those days when I just can't wait for the day to end. With nothing to do at work (not that I'm complaining overly much) and yet we have to find a project where we can charge our hours to. I'm currently reading up on some documents and tinkering with the online system and documenting the system at the same time (just so I can say that I'm not just wasting my time writing about stuff like this and staring off into space)... and yet I can't seem to do it continuously...

My brain fries up when doing mundane tasks for long periods of time.
I have to stop.
Write about the boring, mundane task.
Rant and bitch about it.
Try to get it out of my system by reading up on some happy news.
Bash my head against my desk INSIDE MY HEAD.

And then get back to the boring task at hand.

Repeat till fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment