Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sometimes when we touch!

The honesty's too much! And i have to close my eyes aaaaahaaaand hideeeeeee! I wanna hold you till i die, till we both break down and cry! I wanna hold you till the feeehheaaar in meeee subsideeeees!!!

Anakngshet!!! Paulit ulit sa utak ko to!!!! Pagkababa ko ng fx, naikot ko na loob ng mercury kanina kakahanap ng pwedeng machibog, sakay ng traysikel pauwi dito sa bahay... The entire time kinakanta ko toooo! Out loud! With lyrics and all!!! Hindi lang hum! Kasi humming is not enough this time around!!!! Nakapaghugas na ako't lahat!!!! Nasa utak ko pa rin siyaaaaa!!!!

Sabi nga ng one direction: Get out! Get out! Get out of my head! And get into my arms instead!!!! Kasi... Sometimes when we touch! The honesty's too much!!!!

Sorry One Direction! Panalo pa rin sometimes when we touch!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment